The Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board has announced (1 May) that oversight on the play of Fantasy Sports Contests in the Commonwealth began over the weekend, the first official roll-out of new forms of gaming made legal through gaming expansion legislation.
PGCB Executive Director Kevin O’Toole says that the agency has received Fantasy Sports Operator applications from:
· StarStreet, LLC d/b/a DRAFT
· JDAD, LLC d/b/a FFPC: Fantasy Football Players Championship
· Fanduel PA LLC d/b/a Fanduel
· Crown PA DFS Inc. d/b/a DraftKings Inc.
· Boom Shakalaka Inc. d/b/a Boom Fantasy
· Fastpick.com d/b/a www.fastpick.com
Under the gaming expansion law, Pennsylvanians who are at least 18 years of age can legally participate in Fantasy Sports Contests with the above operators. More information is available on PGC's website.