- Support at the borders to facilitate refugees leaving Ukraine, particularly via Hungary.
- Allwyn and KKCG are supporting Ukrainian citizens, including the organisation of trucks equipped with food, sleeping bags and hygiene products.
- Allwyn Entertainment’s lotteries are raising funds for the Red Cross and employees are being encouraged to engage in volunteer work.
- Humanitarian and financial support will continue as long as it is needed.
- One of the group’s Prague offices has also been converted into a safe centre for Ukrainian refugees.
La Française des Jeux (FDJ)
- FDJ has donated 200,000 Euros to the French Red Cross, to support the humanitarian work of the International Committee of the Red Cross and Ukrainian Red Cross. Moreover, both FDJ and its Foundation are working on additional actions, in particular related to the support to refugees arriving in France. More info here
- OPAP stands beside the people affected, by contributing to the significant humanitarian initiative of the Hellenic Red Cross. Specifically, OPAP immediately proceeded with the delivery of a financial donation to the Greek chapter of the Red Cross, supporting the international organisation’s work for the management of the major humanitarian crisis caused by the war in Ukraine. OPAP's company contribution will be directed to supporting the tremendous efforts of the Ukrainian Red Cross, to aid those affected across the country and effectively cover the needs that emerge during the management of this crisis.
- OPAP invites customers, partners, and employees, as well as everyone wishing to financially contribute to the work for the Red Cross, to make a donation.
- Szerencsejáték Zrt. is constantly monitoring the war in Ukraine as families, old and young flee the combat zones, leaving behind all their possessions. The lottery has decided to provide its strategic partner, the Hungarian Interchurch Aid, with immediate financial support of HUF 25 million to help the victims of the Ukraine conflict through the “Bridge for Transcarpathia” aid programme.
- Staff of the lottery have also joined the nationwide campaign of the Hungarian Interchurch Aid to collect donations in kind and to raise funds from citizens and businesses in support of their humanitarian aid programme to help war ravaged Ukraine. Szerencsejáték Zrt. continues to receive supplies of hygiene products, blankets, sheets, sleeping bags, flashlights to those in need through the relief organisation as they come in.
- Szerencsejáték Zrt. is also asking its players to support – within their means - those in need.
- IGT donated to the International Red Cross and invited employees to donate to IRC to supports the ones affected by the war in Ukraine. IGT Italy has suggested that employees use one of the Local Red Cross Affiliates to donate. The Company will match employees’ donations through the Company Matching gift program.
- Together with our hundreds of charity partners and our millions of players in the Netherlands, Sweden, Great Britain, Germany and Norway, the Postcode Lotteries want to contribute to a better world. The charities the Postcode Lotteries support, receive unearmarked donations. Funded charities include the Red Cross, UNICEF, Médecins Sans Frontières, Netherlands Refugee Foundation, UNHCR, Amnesty International, Cordaid, Save the Children, Doctors of the World, War Child, SOS Children's Villages, Human Rights Watch and Civil Rights Defenders. These good causes can respond to the current crisis in Ukraine and deliver vital support where it is needed most, in addition to all the heart-warming actions that are being organised by all kinds of concerned citizens throughout the world.
Norsk Tipping AB
- The Norwegian Football Association recently launched a solidary initiative where sponsors and business partners collectively could contribute to the Red Cross humanitarian Initiatives for Ukraine. Norsk Tipping have made a substantial contribution to this pledge hoping that our involvement also will encourage other Norwegian enterprises to involve themselves in helping in the tragic situation in Ukraine. This initiative has developed, and now the whole sports association in Norway have linked up with the football association making this a joint initiative. We believe strongly in making our contributions through this type of collective initiatives where we together with our beneficiaries could act as a common unity.
- Totalizator Sportowy (TS) has organised a 24/7 information point at the West Station in Warsaw, where many refugees are arriving from Ukraine. The point serves as a waiting room for mothers with children before they head out to other destinations in Poland and further in Europe. It is also possible to receive legal advice there. TS employees are volunteering at the point, providing information, helping with food and hot beverages, playing with children etc. They are allowed to volunteer during work hours (with the right to remuneration).
- The TS LOTTO Foundation has donated PLN 200,000 to the Polish Red Cross and PLN 200,000 to Polish Caritas, charities currently helping refugees (each donation around EUR 42,000).
- LOTTO Foundation has also started a dedicated program, where volunteers from our company can register their own local initiatives and get funding for them.
- On March 14 TS gave over the company holiday centre in Krynica-Zdroj as a housing facility for refugees. It will house 45 people and intends to hire between 3 to 5 Ukrainian people there as well.
- TS has supported employees in collecting food, personal hygiene items and meds for refugees, by providing space and transport for collected items.
- On March 18 TS launched a dedicated charity lottery product raising money for Ukraine called Zaklady Specjalne (literal translation: Special Bets). This product is launched only in extraordinary circumstances and is sold for a limited time. All the profit will go to supporting the people of Ukraine.
- Athletes and other organisations partnering with us have recorded a video of support for Ukraine.
- The ONCE Social Group has opened its doors to blind or disabled people from Ukraine, showing solidarity and support to them all.
- ONCE has communicated its willingness to the Spanish Government and other Administrations, as well as to NGOs and national and international organisations involved in humanitarian assistance.
- ONCE has already donated specific material for blind or disabled people, with the intention of reaching its destination asap, humanitarian financing, advice on emergency accessibility, as well as the reception of refugees/displaced, especially the blind or with any other type of disability, through all the means available to its three areas (ONCE, Fundación ONCE and Ilunion).