JOB: Virginia Lottery Manager of Financial Reviews – Gaming Licensing
Manager of Financial Reviews
For more than 30 years, the Virginia Lottery has been building an amazing organization committed to growth and giving back – and having fun while doing it. Operating entirely on revenue from game sales, rather than tax dollars, the Virginia Lottery generates approximately $1.6 million per day for Virginia’s K-12 public schools. The Virginia Lottery is being assigned new responsibilities to license and regulate casino gaming and mobile sports betting.
The Virginia Lottery, an independent state agency, is currently seeking a Manager of Financial Reviews – Gaming Licensing to join its newly created Gaming Compliance Department.
The Manager of Financial Reviews – Gaming Licensing:
· Manages staff responsible for the day-to-day financial reviews for sports betting operators, casino facility operators, suppliers, vendors, the officers, directors, employees of these entities, and all other entities or persons designated to be licensed by the Virginia Code.
· Maintains effective public relations with other state and federal agencies and the public as it relates to performing background investigations.
· Assists in the development and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure operational consistency among staff and ensures activities are conducted in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and policies.
· Coordinates with Human Resources on all human resources functions for direct reports, including developing and/or revising position descriptions; the performance planning and evaluation process; administration of discipline; hiring actions; and leave requests.
· Monitors and conducts caseload assessments of staff ensuring the timely submission of reports.
· Performs other miscellaneous duties as required or assigned.
Only online applications will be accepted for this position (visit www.valottery.com for further details and to apply).
- Created on .
- Hits: 1752