JOB: DC LOTTERY - WAE-Digital Project Coordinator
Government of the District of Columbia
Office of the Chief Financial Officer (OCFO)
WAE-Digital Project Coordinator
$94,857.00 - $122,228.00 Annually
The Office of the Chief Financial Officer (OCFO) whose mission is to enhance the fiscal and financial stability, accountability and integrity of the Government of the District of Columbia is in search of a WAE-Digital Project Coordinator. This position is in the Office of the Chief Financial Officer (OCFO), Office of Lottery and Gaming. WAE-Digital Project Coordinator will collaborate with a team of internal interdisciplinary staff and external vendors to oversee, manage and direct the development of a website, web-based applications and systems, mobile apps, and other technology-focused projects that support gaming/entertainment products.
Additional duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manage all aspects of the website project life cycle to ensure that the vendor’s work is performed within the scope of the contract and in compliance with contract documents.
- Fully understand the stakeholder objectives and project goals and articulate them clearly.
- Act as business analyst as needed by defining and documenting customer requirements, analyzing and suggesting improvements, managing and tracking changes to requirements, and creating use cases and workflows as needed.
- Develop project briefs/plans and work with project teams to execute on plans.
- Manage the project team, schedules, budgets (when applicable), assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood, and executed upon.
- Communicate and document project status to stakeholders, team members, and management on a regular basis; escalate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels.
- Recap and create debriefs for every completed project; facilitate discussions on lessons learned and new knowledge gained; document properly and share.
- Oversee and execute on the content creation, content collection, content population, and content updates in Content Management Systems.
- Write test plans and perform cross-browser quality assurance testing on websites.
- Stay abreast of current trends and the latest technological advances.
Minimum Qualifications: Five (5) years of progressive experience performing the related duties and responsibilities such as managing large scale digital projects through the full life cycle process; developing and editing digital content; making recommendations related to new and existing digital technologies and applications. Experience with digital/e-marketing is required. Lottery and gaming experience is a plus.
To complete an application or for additional details related to this vacancy, please visit www.cfo.dc.gov and reference job id: 20-AD-OMA-0000.
The OCFO offers a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, retirement, and educational assistance.
The Office of the Chief Financial Officer is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Created on .
- Hits: 1857