JOB: DC Office of the Chief Financial Officer (OCFO) - Sports Betting Product Manager
Government of the District of Columbia
Office of the Chief Financial Officer (OCFO)
Sports Betting Product Manager
82,332 - $105,330
The Office of the Chief Financial Officer (OCFO) whose mission is to enhance the fiscal and financial stability, accountability and integrity of the Government of the District of Columbia is in search of a Sports Betting Product Manager. The Sports Betting Product Manager position is in the Office of the Chief Financial Officer (OCFO), Office of Lottery and Gaming (OLG), Marketing and Communications Division. The incumbent reports to the Director of Communications and Marketing and collaborates with the OLG’s contracted technology platform vendor to shape and deliver programs, promotions marketing strategy and communications supporting the Lottery’s digital and retail Sports betting products. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Defining the Sportsbook roadmap and driving initiatives by managing the Sports Betting products from inception through to execution.
- Creating, monitoring and ensuring effective processes between the DC Lottery and its technology platform vendor.
- Monitoring and analyzing user, marketplace and industry trends and activity to best shape and position the Lottery’s Sports Betting platforms and products.
- Translating product marketing strategies into written product requirements and product performance/results into written reports.
- Collaborating with technology platform vendor’s team to maintain product development cycle that delivers the best in class, consistent and on brand Sports Betting products on schedule.
- Working to ensure that the Lottery’s Sports Betting products meet or exceed quality standards, competitive benchmarks, and performance metrics.
- Collaborating with internal business units and external partners/vendors to ensure successful product and promotion launches.
- Managing operating budget and monitoring expenses to ensure compliance with set levels and return on investment (ROI).
- Maintaining day to day relationships with the sports wagering technology platform vendors and its product team.
- Tracking and coordinating all stakeholders during any operational issue escalations and resolutions. Performing other related duties as assigned.
Four (4) years of progressive experience performing the related duties and responsibilities such as overseeing the product development lifecycle, marketing and campaign strategies, consumer advertising, market research analysis and sales operations. Experience with e-commerce and digital marketing required. Lottery and gaming experience are a plus.
For initial review, please submit your resume to the Office of the Chief Financial Officer, Human Resources Division, located at 1101 4th Street, SW, Suite W220, Washington, DC 20024 or to
To complete an application or for additional details related to this vacancy, please visit and reference announcement number: 20-AD-DCLB-0006
The OCFO offers a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, retirement, and educational assistance.
The Office of the Chief Financial Officer is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Created on .
- Hits: 1755