JOB: Virginia Lottery - Deputy Director of Gaming Compliance
Deputy Director of Gaming Compliance
For more than 30 years, the Virginia Lottery has been building an amazing organization committed to growth and giving back – and having fun while doing it. Operating entirely on revenue from game sales, rather than tax dollars, the Virginia Lottery generates approximately $1.6 million per day for Virginia’s K-12 public schools. The Virginia Lottery is being assigned new responsibilities to license and regulate casino gaming and mobile sports betting.
The Virginia Lottery, an independent state agency, is currently seeking a Deputy Director of Gaming Compliance to lead its Gaming Compliance Department.
The Deputy Director of Gaming Compliance will:
- Be responsible for assisting in the formation and administration of the agency’s comprehensive, multi-faceted gaming regulation operations.
- Ensure that casino and sports wagering are conducted in strict compliance with laws and regulations set forth in Virginia Code, to include licensing, compliance, investigations, auditing, systems, personnel, and gaming laboratory operations.
- Establish strategic direction for and oversee all activities of the Compliance division to ensure integrity of the agency, that all assets are appropriately safeguarded, and that designated activities/processes are completed in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, and guidelines.
- Establish, direct and oversee all activities of the Licensing Department, to include Licensing, Investigations, and Enforcement.
- Establish, direct and oversee all activities of the Compliance Department.
- Establish, direct and oversee all activities of the Gaming Laboratory Department.
- Serve as member of the Lottery’s Executive Leadership team.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned/required.
The selected candidate will be required to complete the Commonwealth Statement of Economic Interests and must be able to pass a rigorous background investigation.
Only online applications will be accepted for this position (visit www.valottery.com for further details and to apply).
- Created on .
- Hits: 2265