JOB: Scientific Games -Director, Client Project Management.230205
The Director of Program Management will oversee a wide range of retail solution programs with a customer-focused view of developing and managing technology product road maps jointly with product management. This role will obsess over streamlining entire enterprise program processes ensuring they are scalable and repeatable while working across multiple disciplines, overseeing requirement intake, prioritization, investment management, and supporting program governance and release planning. This role will also be responsible for developing and maintaining key customer (internal and external) relationships. Responsible for monitoring industry trends and innovations in support of identifying potential business development opportunities and the continuation of futureproofing existing retail solutions. Will leverage said industry trends and analytics in order to prepare and deliver state of the industry presentations. This candidate will report directly to the Vice President, Retail Solutions.
- Work closely with product management on the development and implementation of a wide range of product features, enhancements and offerings.
- Provide support to external and internal customers as a subject matter expert for products and services.
- Oversee the development and analysis of key metrics and trends relative to product success.
- Communicate product features, capabilities and benefits through presentations, diagrams, graphics/illustrations, videos, collateral, webinars, and more to internal and external customers in response to/anticipation of potential contractual agreements.
- Evaluate competitive offerings and determine position, providing gap analysis to Product Portfolio Management team for Roadmap planning.
- Assist in improving systems and user applications by studying current designs and customer workflows and defining use cases and functional requirements.
- Help define requirements for new products as well as enhancements to existing products.
- Coordinate product launches with product management, internal and external customers including development and deployment timeline tracking.
- Develop a strong understanding of use cases for customers and sales teams.
- Effectively collaborate with sales, product management, engineering and others teams to develop high impact communications including product marketing, release notes, training materials, etc.
- Lottery industry, retail convenience industry, POS technology and marketing experience preferred
- Experience with product marketing and/or product management
- Technical background and experience with enterprise software preferred
- Strong history of content creation including white papers, detailed product collateral, architecture diagrams for marketing purposes, and more
- Innate curiosity for information technology and security
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability and willingness to accommodate up to 25-45% travel
- Strong knowledge of Project Management practices
- Must be able to apply and grow necessary skills to meet objectives in a fast-growing enterprise environment
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Scientific Games Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, “SG”) are engaged in highly regulated gaming and lottery businesses. As a result, certain SG employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure SG complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, SG requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with SG (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SG conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you. This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above. SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEOC Poster.
- Gambling & Casinos
- Information Technology & Services
- Project Management
- Information Technology
- Created on .
- Hits: 3005