JOB: Wisconsin Lottery - Game Development Coordinator position
Are you a dynamic and energetic product development professional seeking a
challenging opportunity in a creative and fun work environment?
The Wisconsin Lottery, an over 800 million dollar a year business, is seeking a
self-motivated and experienced Game Development Coordinator.
Opportunity for you to:
- Be creative and develop Lottery products that will be sold and played around the state of WI.
- Develop prize structures and basic design of the instant (scratch and pull-tab) and lotto games, as well as prize giveaways and other marketing support for those games.
- Play an important role in identifying key factors for player education and recommending game design strategies.
- Utilize your research and analytical skills by monitoring and analyzing industry trends as well as market research to make recommendations to improve the Lottery's game mix.
Enjoy robust benefits: Working for Wisconsin State Government has many advantages including a comprehensive state benefit package. Go to "Paid Leave" to learn more, which includes information as a state employee you will receive nine paid holidays, 4.5 days of personal holiday, sick leave (five hours per bi-weekly pay period) and vacation leave (over 100+ hours annually).
The Lottery, a Division of the Wisconsin Department of Revenue, provides property tax relief to Wisconsin homeowners through the sale of lottery games while operating with integrity, security, and social responsibility. This position is located in Madison, at the WI Department of Revenue. For more information about DOR, visit our website at http://www.revenue.wi.gov/.
Here is a copy of the position description.
Salary for this Marketing Specialist-Senior position (schedule-range 07-03) is $53,643 to $65,000 annually ($25.79 to $31.25 hourly), depending on qualifications, plus excellent benefits. Current state employees pay will be based on the provisions in the Compensation Plan. A twelve-month probationary period is required.
The Department of Revenue will conduct criminal background, tax compliance checks and fingerprint checks on candidates prior to offer of hire. Interview results may be reused in accordance with the State of WI interview reuse policy.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States. The Department of Revenue does not sponsor work or student visas, either at time of hire or at any later time.
All state employees are required to report their COVID vaccination status, whether vaccinated or not, and must provide supporting documentation if vaccinated. Newly hired employees will be required to submit this information within their first two weeks of employment.
Minimum qualified candidates will have professional work experience in each of the following:
- Marketing experience (e.g., new product development, product management, marketing communications/advertising, product positioning, etc.).
- Experience using Excel spreadsheet software (e.g., creating, sorting, keying data, entering formulas, etc.) and word processing software.
- Project coordination experience (e.g., scope, roles and responsibilities, scheduling, budgeting, project evaluations, meeting deadlines, etc.).
Well qualified candidates will have professional work experience in a minimum of one (1) of the following (in addition to the minimum qualifications):
- Experience developing or enhancing the design of a product.
- Experience evaluating products or services (e.g., sales performance trends, identifying strengths/weaknesses, etc.).
- Experience providing marketing recommendations based on data, analyses, and/or reports from various sources.
How To Apply
Apply online! To apply, click “Apply for Job” to start the application process. Then, you will access your existing account or to create a new account if you don’t have an account. Once you are logged in, click “Apply for Job.” Follow the steps outlined in the application process and submit your application. You will be able to save your application as many times as needed and make edits up until the point you submit your application. Please note that once you submit your application, you will not be able to make any updates to the application or any materials submitted.
You will be required to attach your current resume and letter of qualifications in a Word or PDF compatible format. Limit EACH separate document to a maximum of THREE (3) pages. Your resume and letter of qualifications are reviewed to determine your qualifications as they relate to the job qualifications listed. To create your letter of qualifications, it is recommended that you copy the bulleted points listed in the "qualifications" section into a Word document and then address each bullet point with your specific qualifications.
Here are instructions on developing your resume and letter of qualifications and what should be included in these materials. Ensure your documents have clearly described your specific role, what you did, your level of responsibility (e.g. worked independently, etc.) scope, duration, and specific nature of your duties. Make sure you provide one or more specific examples that clearly describe your experience doing the qualifications we defined that clearly demonstrated your level of expertise. If you are vague about your specific role or don't describe examples, you may not get credit for that experience. Failure to submit all required materials will result in an incomplete application and ineligibility for this position. Application materials will not be accepted if received in an incompatible format, an email, as a hard copy or a fax.
Submitted materials will be evaluated by a panel of job experts and the most qualified applicants will be invited to participate in the next step of the selection process.
Permanent classified state employees who are eligible for consideration (transfer, voluntary demotion, or reinstatement) should complete the online application process by the stated deadline.
The State of Wisconsin is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer seeking a diverse and talented workforce.
Deadline to Apply
The application deadline is 11:59 pm CST on September 30, 2021.
- Created on .
- Hits: 1057